Sunday 22 September 2013

Bourjois Bargain!

Hello my lovely blog readers!

I have not done a product review for a while and popped into Superdrugs today casually looking for nail varnish remover and to pick up a new foundation as mine is running low.  I noticed that there was a buy one get one half price offer on Bourjois products, after having read some reviews on the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum I decided to give that a try (I will review that once I've had a chance to try it out) and then I saw this...


I've only used it once so I'm not sure how long the product actually lasts but if it lasts me a little while it was worth it! The idea is that you dip your fingertip into the bottle which has a nail varnish remover soaked sponge inside.  It literally demolishes nail varnish from simply dipping your fingertip into the sponge, it is so quick and immaculate I couldn't believe it.  The remover itself is acetone free and actually smells fruity! My cuticles looked conditioned which I believe could be down to the almond oil in the product. I am absolutely in love!! I hope it lasts me a while as if it does this little bottle will become a staple buy for me. Thanks to the Superdrugs special offer I got both the foundation serum and nail varnish remover for £12 - bargain in my opinion seeing as my usual Revlon colourstay foundation is £12 on it's own!

Has anyone else tried this? Would love to hear your views! x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment