Monday 22 July 2013

A sprinkle of degree determination!

Hey bloggettes :)

I have been silent for a while, enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather and getting out and about with my little one.

I wanted to share a fantastic buy with you all, this little £3 water sprinkler - the kids absolutely love it it's so cheap but has been so much fun that even I have played with it! It's available from most Tesco stores or from Tesco direct online. It just attaches to a standard garden hose very easily and you can vary the height of the fountain it produces by changing your hose pipe flow, absolutely fab!


 Another reason I have been a busy little bumble is because I have finally done enough research to discover that studying from home part-time towards a degree will not affect me badly financially and so I've sent off my applications! Hoping to transfer my university credit from a BA Primary Education first year course which I passed. Just waiting to hear back on my applications! I've applied to the Open University. Wish me luck :)

Toodles! x



2 comments: