Sunday 5 May 2013

Hobby Craft and Baby Books

So the weather was lovely and me and the fella decided to go for a walk to the new hobby craft store in the local area.  I was really excited as I love anything arty and having new projects to work on in my free time (hence this blog!) - the one thing that caught my attention on this visit was scrap booking!

I've got a baby record book which is beautiful and very sweet, you can record dates of first smiles etc and add pictures, but I felt that if I made my daughter a scrapbook it would be more personal as I would have designed it myself and been able to put in little notes here and there and write accounts of events myself, stick in tickets from days out - you get the idea! In the midst of all my enthusiasm I hadn't realised the cost of the pretty embellishments and coloured/patterned paper I was picking up! It looks like this scrap book is going to take me a while to put together... They did have some cheap artistic activities to do with kids which I thought were brilliant and I will be going back for another browse, just wish scrap booking materials were a little bit cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment