Thursday 30 May 2013

VO5 Texture Spray

I was out grocery shopping in tesco and saw this was on offer so I decided to give it a try. So that you know my hair type is coloured, long and naturally wavy.

I had a shower, washed, conditioned and towel dried my hair then let it air dry naturally for a little while (my hair is long so it takes ages to dry!).  Whilst my hair was still damp I sprayed the texture spray, scrunching as I went along.  I tried to spray in sections so that all of my hair was covered and I scrunched from the root, turning my head upside down and scrunching for maximised volume. I left my hair to dry naturally and was fairly pleased with the results, my hair was more wavy than usual and had loads of lovely volume - only downside to this product was that it made my hair quite knotty by the end of the day. I think it would be better if used with a diffuser. I will use this again as I love it when my hair has a bit of oomph!

If anyone else had tried this out I'd love to hear your views x

No comments:

Post a Comment